| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kafironda in December is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in December is pretty drenched. A hearty 290.7mm (11.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Kafironda December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kafironda, Zambia
Kafironda Weather in December Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kafironda:
- Kawambwa, Zambia - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) NNE
- Kasama, Zambia - 422.3 kms (262.4 miles) NE
- Mansa, Zambia - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) NNE
- Mpika, Zambia - 368.7 kms (229.1 miles) ENE
- Ndola, Zambia - 73 kms (45.3 miles) SE
- Serenje, Zambia - 238.2 kms (148 miles) ESE
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) E
- Petauke, Zambia - 388.5 kms (241.4 miles) ESE
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 204.4 kms (127 miles) SSE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 209.2 kms (130 miles) S
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 304.2 kms (189 miles) S
- Lusaka, Zambia - 315.5 kms (196 miles) S
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 328.3 kms (204 miles) S
- Kanyemba, Zimbabwe - 418.6 kms (260.2 miles) SE