| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kafironda in May is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 19.5 °C (35.1 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. A feeble 7.2mm (0.3in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Kafironda May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kafironda, Zambia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kafironda:
- Kawambwa, Zambia - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) NNE
- Kasama, Zambia - 422.3 kms (262.4 miles) NE
- Mansa, Zambia - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) NNE
- Mpika, Zambia - 368.7 kms (229.1 miles) ENE
- Ndola, Zambia - 73 kms (45.3 miles) SE
- Serenje, Zambia - 238.2 kms (148 miles) ESE
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) E
- Petauke, Zambia - 388.5 kms (241.4 miles) ESE
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 204.4 kms (127 miles) SSE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 209.2 kms (130 miles) S
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 304.2 kms (189 miles) S
- Lusaka, Zambia - 315.5 kms (196 miles) S
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 328.3 kms (204 miles) S
- Kanyemba, Zimbabwe - 418.6 kms (260.2 miles) SE